DIGITAL ACCESS SOLUTIONS
Digital Access Solutions allow you to tightly control – and share – imaged documents and information, realizing efficiencies in workflow and business processes.
ELECTRONIC CONTENT MANAGEMENT
ECM involves the conversion of paper-based originals to a digital format, as a complement to the paper-based archiving of business records. Electronic Content Management also includes backfile scanning, or bulk conversions of archived physical records that require more consistent or active retrievals.
PHYSICAL AND ELECTRONIC RECORDS
A fully integrated records and information management program addresses both physical and electronic records. Access provides full-service Digital Access Solutions that allow you to tightly control and efficiently share valuable information assets. Manage the entire lifecycle of your documents from image capture and indexing to secure access, collaboration and policy-based disposition and destruction.
ACCURATE AND COMPLIANT RETRIEVALS
Here are some of the most important reasons to choose Digital Access Solutions from Access:
- Scan-on-Demand Delivery
- Backfile Scanning
- Day-Forward Imaging
- Access Web-Hosted Repository
- No hardware or software to purchase.
- No technology infrastructure required – quick and easy to deploy.
- No risk of owning outdated equipment with Access-managed scanning services.
- Achieve business process efficiencies, increase productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
- Enhance accessibility and collaboration.
- Enable security and compliance with role-based permissions and audit tracking.
Why incorporate digital solutions into your program?
Get a Free Quote online or by
calling 1 877 FileLine.